Friday, October 20, 2006

Everything happen for A reason

Surprise?Wodering why I staokok,let me tell you all why am did i name my blog that way. Is is because I know "Man plans his way, but God leads his footsteps" that is why my blog s named "God will lead the way". Another ting is because there is so many things in life that I am not sure about, but I trust God that He will lead me. Exp- I find some problem in coping with my studies, I do not know whether can I do well in my studies...hehe. Next is because there is some things in my life that I have prayed very long about it, but still have not get it. I am having problem in having my sudy loan as well, if I fail to get it then I will have to stop my studies. I do not how my future will be(not in work or studies) whether will I still be close to all the people I love in Penang or the one in Russia or the one going to Australia soon. BUT in everything I know that God is leading the way, He will guide and protect me. Most of all is that He will blessed and protect people that are close to my HEART. May God's blessing and guidance always b with you all. Amen !!

Ev@n_Co0!

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

yes, you are rite, God will always lead the way, if we trust in God and love him then i'll turn out to be good, if we done, then i'll certainly turn out to be the worst case senario. i am sure you are familiar with this verse, so bye and take care GBU ;)