Wednesday, March 28, 2007

1 MoNtH....

It has been 1 month since my return to the City of Cat..So far everything is still doing well. Thank God for His guidance and wisdom that I am being able to cope with my studies, but of cz there is still a lot for me to learn and I still need all of your prayers ans supports to keep me going. Now as I am going around with my super bike,please pray for my safety and of cz pray for my safety at home as well(I am still sataying alone)..As most of you all have realize that I am online for 24hours, this is because I have internet connection now and I just leave my laptop on the whole time to download stuff. Mainly is movie to watch. I have decorate my room and it is super nice, you guys might want to take a look. I wll capture some photos and show it to you guys next time. I think thats all for now.

God Bless,
Ev@n_Co0!

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

good to noe that u are doing fine. advice to give u:
- always look through at ur blog after typing lah, so many mistakes, hahaha.....
- if u r nt using ur batt than better take it out, if nt it will cause harm to it.




to ervin:
U are very outdated, Arsenal doesn't rule anymore. Now is the Chelsea Era, hahaha