Friday, June 15, 2007

Where will I be?

Where will I be 2weeks from now?Of cause I am back to my hometown-Penang. Where I am known as the famous,macho,cool and cute guy..Haha..Yup,that is just me-Mr.Ev@n_Co0!...
I just cant wait for this time to come.I just want to faster finish my final and faster fly back to Penang.I have full of plans in my mind on how am I going to enjoy my holiday...Haha.I hope that everything will just go on smoothly according to my plans.But of cause what is this blog for?That is all my plans is in HIS way...See all of you all soon.I think I am fatter d,so please don't laugh at me..God bless and thanks for all your prayers..

2 comments:

Earl Grey said...

hi my dear brother...haha,in Christ la!i'll keep u in my prayer.i'm at home holidaying now,i kind of reluctant to leave a place where i can do nothing n hav more freedom,n time s well!
nvm,i'm waiting u to bring me out when u're back to penang!
haha...see ya

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Hey.....so make sure u keep fit and start losing some weight,hahah.God Bless n cya soon
;)