Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello again, everyone..

Wow...It seems awhile ago since I last updated my blog..Well,I definately have a lot of things to share with you guys.

First is that I have been using my uni's apple macBook.This is because my laptop failed me with a HDD hardware failure.Thank God that the University provide such service.The troublesome thing is that I will have to renew them every 48hours,but this is definately better than not having one.As you all know that the laptop is my only enterrainment and at the same time is a must tool for me to complete my assignment.

2nd is about my Engineering Management presentation and final research report.I got to be honest that I was indeed very happy with the respond I got from the crowd.After the presentaion we surprised the whole class about what Malaysian can do.As we presented so much more better than the aussie.Got lots of compliments from my colleagues and lectures.Thank God.

3rd is about my Object-Oriented Programming in C++ assignment.I am very proud of my assignment as I can't believe that I was manage to make it work.It is a programme to estimate fish and shark population in the Ocean.Thanks a lot to Raymond in helping me to complete this assignment.It was really not easy and I spend so many mid-nights trying to get it work.

4th is my Finals which is just around the corner.Exam is coming soon adn of cause I need to work very hard so that I would not let those that have high hopes of me down.The standard here is much more higher than the one in Kuching.In a way it is good but is tougher as well.But Evan Khoo is build tough,so I must work hard and try my best.

Over here I would like to thank God for providing everything I need over here especially sending so many wonderful people into my life to help and support me(finaicially).Specaill thanks to both of my parents also and my siblings for their love,support and prayers..

No comments: