Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bird In The Jungle

It was awhile since i check my mails or even updating my blog. Welcome everybody 2 visit my blog again. Today is my first day in Uni and in Kuching since my summer break. So far I only catch up with Ervin and Andrew, will be meeting the rest later. My room was very dusty and I only slept around 2am after cleaning up. I would like to thank Andrew alot as he offered to help me and he indeed help me until around 11:30pm. Ervin did offer as well, but I did not accept as he has been helping me alot. I really thank God for blessing me with this kind of friends and I hope it will grow and God will bless them as well. Pls continue to pray for me and I am looking forward to see you guys again(TLBC)...

2 comments:

Ervin said...

yo... no prob, man... anytime... haha

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

eh, maybe i'll be the first one to wish U. Welcome back to Sarawak, Kuching. actually these few days i get to now some frens hu are from Kuching itself, one of them her bro is oso studying in Swinburne, engineering bt she duno wat sort of field. enjoy ur life there. i bet u really had alot of fun back in Pg huh???dun wory i'll be back soon and we can all have fun together again.btw, urs is nt a summer break bt more like a semester break. When i come back then its a summer break.take care and keep in touch ;)