Monday, January 22, 2007

Everything Change At That Moment..

Sometime I really don't understand what I really need to do. It was raining very heavily and my laptop was open in aroom and I was on the phone, without realising the ceiling is dripping. At a sudden somebody shout out to me Evan! Evan! I ran there and saw my laptop soaking wet. Immediately I powed all the water out and wipe off the water and begin the blow it with a hair drier. While all this events is taking place there was somebody keep saying something beside me. In the beginning my ears was open and I was listening, but after hearing something dat person said, my heart sunk...Sunk into a deep deep deep well. At that moment I shut myself from the world and hundred of things cross my mind. You might be wondering how my laptop was, but hpnestly I was not really bothered about that anymore. I was not worry or sad about my laptop, but the words said kept ring at my ears....It actually hurt me more than the wet laptop... Since then I make a Prayer to God. Forgive me and make me the man that I should be...... All the doors was shut.My ears and heart was shut, only the door to heaven is open but I can't feel the Holy Spirit. I pray to God that He will ones again burn me and let me serve Him as a living sacrfice without a humble heart.........

3 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

what happen if u dun mine then u can sent a mail to me and i will reply u. take courage and be strong ;)

Btw, my guess is that the ans is HEART, rite???but i don't really get it.

Richard said...

try to answer this question with a post...

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

or

is it the lack of money that is the root of all kinds of evil..

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Eh,.....it has been ages lah, since ur last update. Blessed CNY ;)