Friday, April 06, 2007

Study..Study...Study..

Well,today is Easter day and it is a Pubic Holiday over here in Kuching. So the only thing that I did the whole day was Study. What a day..But the reason I am doing things is of cause for my own good as the time to catch up with what I have left out is limited and another reason was because I want to study everything finish before my mum is coming to Kuching(9/4)..Haha.We plan to have a BBQ on Tues and of cause nothing on Wednesday night as I will be having two crazy test on Thurs..Haiz..I hope that I will be able to master the few chapters that are going to be test on and of cause I hope to score the very best mark that I can..Haha. At the moment there is not much of assignment and report to hand in. For me I just left 1 report and 1 assignment. But of cause there is still tutorials to be done.Let me calculate and see, Em.....8 tutorials..haha.I don't know whether can i finish all of these in time during my mid-term break as usually we take 1 whole day or maybe 1 week to just finishing 1..It is not easy.But of cause I thank God for good study partners - Ervin, Anthony, Raymond and Victor(not so often). As we help each other a lot. Especially Raymond, he is the smartest among us all. 4HD last semester...haha. Thank God I know him.. Victor is also abother full HD guy. But of cause being there friend is not because I want to use them. Is just Raymond was the second person I know in Kuching..haha.Ok, need to go back to my MOS and ES tut..God bless everybody..

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

good for u to have friends like them. So what is ur result this thime????