Thursday, April 12, 2007

Actions are louder than Words - LOVE

I have to admit that I have a wonderful time with my mum here in Kuching when she visited me. As like what you can guess, she will be cooking and preparing this and that for me. I can see that she was extremely exhausted, but that did not stop here from doing anything and this is what we call LOVE. She prepared a BBQ for me n my friend as well. I just have some regret that we did not take any picture. Especially doing the BBQ time. I am indeed looking forward for the time where the Khoo Family will gather back again in Penang. By the way, my mum said she did not worry about me as she know i can take care of myself. Look how independent i am...haha. Now is the time for me to study my MOS. So good bye for now..

2 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

yah....yah.....dun woli i will be back very soon, less than a month,cya then. Take care and God Bless ;)

Anonymous said...

ahaha sendiri praise sendiri!! independent=evan ? sure?? haHAHAHA!! okay okay.. i'll stop da teasing =) all da best in ur studies!
-sweeyen-