Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Need Prayers..

I actually cut my finger while I was cutting my nails.It was just a small matter so I did not really bother about it.But "nana" start to flow out from the wound after two days.In total in burst for 3times with the nana and blood flowing out.So I though that it will get better,but it end up worst.The whole finger was red and swollen, so I went to see a pharmacist(is cheaper).Gave me some medicine and I used them,wrap up the finger by myself as well.And guess what?The whole finger is like starting to rot and become very red like Chinese New Year..haha.I find difficulties to write which worries me as my finals is coming soon.So please pray that it will get well soon.Thank you.

2 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

I guess it was bcz u din wrap it properly tats y alot of bacteria infect it. Take care la *remind me to show u a pic of my cut finger*

webcam soon???U let me noe lah.Actually i can make it most of the day after 10pm

Earl Grey said...

i think ur knife DIRTY la...so infected.inflamed! tat's y! ivan n me can just speak MEDICALLY to u...keke...i do GREAT WOUND-DRESSING. next time i teach u! see u soon tis nov,guess u coming back...****see doctor,take antibiotic****