Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Full force ahead!!! Go Go Go

One more test to go and it will already be y final examination.The test should be on tomorrow but has already been postpone by the lecture to next Tuesday.There is some changers in my exam timetable.
21/11 - Digital Electronic Design
22/11 - Technical Software Development
- Structural Mechanicals
26/11 - Engineering Mathematics 3A

which means I am not able to go for the Primer Conference anymore. Another event that is coming up is that I will be joining the officer of 8th Kuching Company for a retreat camp in Gunung Ganding.Another hill for me to conquer.

Well,as my finals is approaching I am also getting impatient for my holidays to come.Just can't wait to finish all my finals as soon as possible so that I can have all the fun in this world that is waiting for the master Ev@n_Co0! to come and have them. Please pray for wisdom for me in time management and being able to understand my studies well.Another item is for a healthy body so that I can study and do my things well.Thank you you(thank you you is not a mistake,is the right English).God bless

No comments: