Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sorry Everybody.....

Thousand apology for not updating myself for sometime.The reason was because someone manage to hack into my account and I was not able to sign in again. just when I thought of redoing my entire blog then my friend taught me a way to get it back, and I think you people have already know whether did I success or not.Thank God.

I have already finish my 1 week of holiday and now there wont be any holiday for me until my Final Exam...Haha.After that I will be back to my Home Sweet Home.I wont be going back alone this time.Do not simply think,I am not bring any girls back with me.But two of my close friend from Kuching.1 is Ervin and the other is Samuel.This two is the one that I spend most time with and it will be great if I can introduce then to you.

So far I have already had 1 test since coming back from my holidays.The result is still not out yet,and I will let u guys know when it is out..I hope it will be good..hehe.I will be having another test(MOS) on this coming Thursday. It wont be easy for me,so please continue to keep me in your prayers.

Me and my friend had a lot of fun together during the holidays.We went to a place call Santubong.I will be uploading all the pictures in my friendster so you can go there and have a look.The fantastic video about us can be seen in youtube. Just type "Santubong Trip" and you can view them all.

No comments: