Thursday, October 25, 2007

Is close to the END.....

Hahaha..So far then it is end of the semester again,but of cause it also means that I got tonnes of things to do. I just wash my house toilet and told myself something - "I am not going to wash this toilet again!!!"..haha.It is because I will be going to Australia and leaving this kuching home away..LOL. Things that are coming up is the 8th Kuching retreat Camp in Gunung Ganding and I am of cause interested to go.Is free bah..Haha.I pull myself out from the Public Speaking Competition as I really don't have time for so many things.My final exam time-table is out and it is really very pack.

21/11 - Degital Electronic Design
22/11 - Technical Electronic Design
- Structural Machanics
23/11 - Engineering Mathematics 3A

I am also trying to arrange my time so that I can attend the Primer Conference which is on the 23-25th of Nov.I might miss the 1st day, but I am actually very hoping to go for the conferences as it is only held ones in 2years time.And the next time when they organise I will already not be a Primer.

I have 2 project that is approching the due date and of cause 1 more assignment and 2 more Lab report.Really need to pray for wisdom in handling my time.So please continue to keep me in your prayers.Adius!!! God bless to all..

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

God Bless....Dun worry im always keeping u and everybody else in prayers. Take care, work hard and God Bless ;)