Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hope Place

Well,what do I got to say about Hope Church?Emm.....I like the praise and worship.The song they are sing are all news songs from Hill song,Planet Shakers and other Christian bands...The sermon was fine and the people was friendly.Some people say the are something like a "cult", but I am not very sure about that and will be hoping to find that out.Of cause I need the wisdom of God to do that.I still have not decide which church to go on this Sunday.Well, I will just leave it to God and see what will happen..
God Bless the disciple of God...

Ev@n_Co0!

2 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

hi, to me i think the best way to know whether they are a cult or not is being listening and seeing where they put their focus on, especially in Bible study, Praise n Worship and also during sermons.

Earl Grey said...

what cult is?
is it like baptist church,methodist,FGC like that???