Friday, November 03, 2006

Things wasn't going my way,but I know God knows what is best!!!Amen

First,My friend use my laptop and thanks to him/her(I do nt want 2 mention) I have to reformat my laptop.Might have to lose all of my file.Especially my favourite photos and videos.Ishz....

Then the next thing is my sudies.I just can't find time to cope up with them and even when I am studying I also do not understand..haha.Pls pray...

Next is some certain stuff about the place I love and always hang out there with my friends(the place is in Penang) that I would not like to mention. Some many problems has and is still coming out from there.May God bless that place and may only LOVE that is coming out from there.

Just keep everthing in prayers and as what I said and will like to repeat it... "God will lead the Way"

Ev@n_Co0!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Evan.. All of us wil support you.. n wil pray for u oso. So add oil!! May God Bless you.

Joanne da Littlegal.. ^^