Monday, November 13, 2006

An Item...

For the past 19 years Ivan and I is known as 1 item.I got sick of that.Ivan going 2 Russia and me in Sarawak,I tot this is what I want as we are not known as 1 item anymore.But I realize I am wrong.I am encourage by his video clip.He seems so happy there and I am very 2 hear that.It is good that he can have friends there and seeing life so positive. I think this is sonething that I got 2 kearn from him.I got 2 admit that tears indeed fill up my eyes and I saw his video clip(I was in the library)...My friend did not dare to say anything...haha.To my bro: All the best to you and do take care.There is 1 thing that u hve to learn from me is that 2 keep ur room clean.It is a fact.My room is so much more cleaner that urs....haha! Nice video clip.Take care and enjoy ur life at Russia.I believe u will indeed make a different among ur friends..

2 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

thanks for the advice, but come one thing to tell u, i'll room is not messy is just tat we hang alot of stuffs around our room as our room is not very big. C u soon when u are back in Pg.

Earl Grey said...

dirty means dirty oh!hehe...
my preference is that i like put things according to myself.i like many many things filling up a space.so that no emptiness is meant!!hehe...n that is wat my mom called it as a 'mess'. keke...