Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Catching up with friends

I spend most of my times catching up with friends as well...As you know I am so popular, thus got a lot of people to catch up with..haha.


This is Hannah, thank you for keeping contact with me while I was in Kuching. This is picture was taken after finishing the movie "TRANSFORMERS" in Gurney Plaza.


This is Penny...We calculate the other day,that we actually know each other for 10years.Wow...without realizing it has already been so many years.


Now this is Cecilia.A very old friend where we know each other in the Baptist Youth Camp as well.Thanks for spending time with me and may you continue to shine for God.Hallelujah!!!


Have not been seeing this girl since I left Kuching.Knew here since primary 3..Many years as well.This was taken in Macdonald..Yea..


Now this is the really Ah Beng..Haha..He spend me and the rest of hiding place bros steamboat buffet..LOL


Who is this???This is my little sis..acting stupid...Haha.Well, only she and me can understand our language as other people would not understand the way we talk.


This is me and Lillian at under the tree.If you as a Penangnite do no know where is is then you are a total embarrassment man!!!


This photo was taken with Lillian in Macdonald...Hehe..How good if can have fun everyday.


To all my friends,Love you all a lot and hope that our friendship last till the day I am 6 foot under the ground.God bless all of our future and see you soon..

4 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

eh.....it seems tat im doing beter than u, cz im meeting more frens than u are, hehehe....N one more thing dun so gila gal lah, pt all gal pic nia,lol......

Anonymous said...

aiyo.. how come u post tat pic.. look so...

Ervin said...

haha... look so wad, crystal-maiden? Look so cute together mah! haha...

Earl Grey said...

wah,ivan,u so straight-forward har??

evan: i noe where is the 'under the tree'!!!i noe i noe!wahaha...ya,i'm the old fren?hmmm,not as old as ur 10-year-fren la!we have just know each other for 4 years only...but never mind,the figures will rise when the time goes on! =p friendship never dies coz love never fails mah!haha...u take care lo!