Friday, August 17, 2007

The TRUTH that will hurt...

You guys must be guessing what am I doing in this middle of the night(0135)..I was talking about my brother - Ivan with my friend(Yacub).Ans since then I just can't stop removing the thoughts of Ivan's departure.Of cause I am very happy that I can go back next friday,but at the same time that would also means Ivan's departure.Honestly, I am really very sad ans I would say that I am going to miss him and I know that after this departure I will only be seeing him again in 2 years time.I just pray and hope that God will just countine to protect him and He would not be the next malaysian that is being beaten up by the Russians.May the twin power never fade and most of all let us continue to shine for God.Amen!!!

2 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Yo....my bro.this is nt a one man thing.I also miss u a lot, especially when i am in Russia.Many many things that we use to do together since standard 1 right up to college-----i jz miss them much much.Bt don't worry i am sure God will continue to Bless me, you and our future.Cya later ;)

Anonymous said...

i love your family pic very much.. sweet femily tat with God's blessing.. hehe.

JOanne...