Monday, August 13, 2007

YEAH!!!! Blue is the colour...

Me,Samuel,Ervin and Samantha went to Kuching Stadium to watch the match Chelsea played with Bayern Munich.It was an entertaining match.Chelsea did Superb throughout the match,but sadly the scoreline was 1-1 and Chelsea was eliminated from The Champions Youth Cup.Now here is the best part.As it was the under 18squad,so I did not really know the players,but there is one player that i know.His name was Shaun Cummings.The Chelsea players begin to throw the jersey at the crowd at the end of the match.I was so disappointed that they only throw at one section,but not my section.I keep shouting for them,but they just did not bother.The worst part was to see all the stupid M getting the jersey.The M was the one scolding the Chelsea's player throughout the match,but when it come to getting their jersey the M was there shouting and saying they love Chelsea.How stupid and BODOH there are.Suddenly Shaun start walking to the crowd and he was heading to the other section.Ishz...I was so pissed.So I ask Samuel and Samantha to help me shout out for his name and guess what???He actually heard us,so he came to us.YES!!!I was so happy..He threwed his jersey towards us..Hahaha.But the shirt drop on Ervin's hand and of cause he gave it to me.

This is the fantastic jersey and I would be so pissed off if the malays get it,but not me.


Shaun Cummings...YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Ervin said...

Booo... Chelsea suck!!! haha... U shud thank me for my catching skillz... haha... Anyway, treasure that jersey, & good thing we sat at the right place... haha...

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

congrates.....better pray tat one day he bcums famous then u can sell his shirt for thousand at e-bay,hehehe......