Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My first 11days....

Ervin and Samuel followed me back to Penang as plan.Well..of cause the first day we did after coming down from the plane was to have our "dinner" where we ate a lot of different kind of food with my family. That was just so wonderful. We went to Genting Highlands together as well.



This is the photo we took on the lame roller coaster.



We stayed at first World Hotel. This photo was not taken in our hotel. I only play those game that help me to win something..Haha..Ervin and Sam went to play the outdoor games,but I did not follow as I am not really into it.

After coming back from Genting, I brought them to some places in Penang like 1-stop, Queensbay Mall, Gurney Plaza etc. We even went to Penang Hill together with Handson and Louis.





Three of us bought a Superman shirt together which is quite gay,but fun as well..Haha

We went to redbox together with my sis Janis as well, where we sang until all of us was so tired and lost our voice.Lol..I think thats all.But overall I think Ervin enjoy the food, but not Sam.View Ervin's blog if you want to know more about the food.
And I really hope our friendship will last no matter where God will lead us to in the future.

1 comment:

Ervin said...

nyahaha... Erv was here...