Saturday, October 06, 2007

8th Kuching Company.

I am now a part of the 8th Kuching Company in Sarawak.So far I am still enjoying myself and teaching the 1st year boys drill and I got to be honest that I am very steek..Haha. But I always wanted to do that since I was in 13th Penang.Is just I was not given the chance. I really thank God for giving me the chance to teach drill now in 8th Kuching Company.I was actually introduce and brought to this Company by Lt.Julian.He is the officer in charged of the senior section and the drill officer of the company as well.Another thing that I hope to go is the BB conference which will be held in Sibu, but sadly the conference will be during my final examination. But maybe God will allow it to be delayed...Haha.By they way,I am still continuing with my Robbert Davies Award.

This is the blog of the company which you all can talk a look.
http://8thkuchingbb.blogspot.com/
Ivan you should thank me man..You face is inside there as well.


This photo is taken in the Sarawak State Camp..Me and Lt.Julian

3 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Where is the blog???I dun see it also.....TK bro ;)

Anonymous said...

Hows ur Robert Davies going on??

meaning u already transfer to 8th Sibu??

~lEr~

Anonymous said...

sorry is 8th Kuching. hahaha!

~lEr~