Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It is Ev@n_Co0!'s day...(9th of October 2007)

Everything just seem so nice and perfect on today...Haha...

1st is I am able to recover my lost file which is actually a total of 10G. I downloaded a whole series of "The W-file" and save it into my external hard disk.But unfortunately my whole external drive was corrupted and I am force to reformat it so I lost all the file..But thanks to Raymond that he gave me a software to recover lost file and it actually works!!!I need not need to re-download again.It actually took my around 3 weeks to finish download the whole series and I have not watch it.Will be watching it tonight.

2nd,I wanted to booked my air ticket to Kota Kinabalu on the 1st of December,but because I have to wait for Yakub I end up missing the chance on booking on that day so I have to delay it to the 7th of December.While I was booking half way I actually failed and realize that actually someone purchased it faster than me..haiz....I was so pissed off.But thank God that after a few hours Air Asia released more cheap flights again.And of cause I manage to purchase it fast enough this time..Haha.Thank God..So to everyone.I will be meeting Han Chuan on the 7th in KK and will fly back to Penang directly on the 13th after visiting him.

3rd,I was told yesterday by the student administrator that I will have to entertain an interview today.I was so happy that I am at least being able to qualify for the interview.Glory to God also that I manage to answer and do well in the interview.I can see that they are very impress with the way I am selling myself and now I can just hope to receive good news from them soon on my transfer.By the way it is an interview for the student exchange programme to Melbourne.

4th,I got back my last week Structure of Mechanics test and I actually did not expect very high marks, but I still thank God that I was able to get 9 out of 10..Hope to continue on with my hard work and do well in my studies to Glorify God..Amen!!!

No comments: