Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thanks for all your prayers...

First of all I would like to thank God for His blessing and grace that has lead me in this 3 semester in Kuching and also blessing me in every aspect in my life.Thank God also thank I got my application approve that allow me to go to Australia to join the student exchange programme for 6 months.This means that I will be going to Australia like what I always wish to..Haha.Thank God for blessing me with what I want.I hope that I can continue to be a blessing for God no matter where I go and leave the way He want me to be to Glorify His name.Praise the Lord.Amen!!!

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Congratulations....N im proud of you.Im sure u gonna have a lot of fun in this exchange programme. It will really insipre your life and make you appreciate Malaysia even more, hehehe....God ans all our prayers ;)