Monday, May 28, 2007

Debate Competition...Yeah!!!

First of all I would like to thank God for helping me to win two title in the Swinburne 2007 Debate Competition- The Best Novice Debater(RM50) and The Champion in the final(RM100). It was really unexpected as it is my first time debating in university so professionally. I got to remember my role,argument and my rebuttals. It is not as simple as what I did in high school as it is totally different. The whole competition consist of- Opening Government(OG), Opening Opposition(OO), Closing Government(CG) and Closing Opposition(OP). Each of them consist of two members. From the first round until the final I was changed from one position to the other. Me and Nick(my partner) was OO for the 1st round, CG for the 2nd round, OG for the semi final and CG for the final. So as you can see my role in the competition has been changing and each of them have different role.I did not really do well in the semi,but thank God that we manage to go through it into the final. Well ones again all the Glory to God and may God continue to bless me and you..

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Congratulations !!!!!! Well done and it was certainly a well deserved win huh. God Bless ;)