Thursday, May 10, 2007

MOS Test 3...

It is finally over.I was so stress out out this test..Haha..So many things to do(tutorials) and so many concept to understand.Now that i have finish my MOS test,I have to continue to study and catch up with my Electronic System and Engineering Maths 2.There is just no time for rest,of cause there will be a bit lah...Haha.There is still 4 reports and 2 presentation waiting for me to do them.Wow...I also don't know whether can I finish in time.But I know with the grace of God and the prayers I get,I will surely excel in my studies(Sorry for being a bit boastful)...Hahaha.

I did not really did well in my test,will let you guys know the result when i get it...It was not an easy paper,but honestly there was a bit lack of time,not much time for you to slow down and think.Well it is over and i will just up hold it in prayer.That is all for now, and I will be going back soon...Yeah!!! God Bless you people....

No comments: