Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My First Time..

It was raining for around an hour.I hit the road immediately after the rain, heading back home. I knew the floor was slippery so I was going quite slow.Seeing the traffic light turning red i started to slow down,but a car make a sudden turn into my lane,so I have to apply a sudden break.And guess what happen?My bike slide on the road..I quickly jump and throw off my bike.Thank God that there was no in coming traffic or I will be heading for other place instead of heading home.Don't worry,Evan is still as strong as platinum..LOL...Thank God..

3 comments:

hero guy said...

Thank God u dun die.Gonna lose a good fren if your life end there. Sob Sob. Be more careful next time. Damm that car. If i know the owner i'll beat him up till his parents dun recognize him. Live on brother!!We still got aus to go next year together( me, u and ervin)!!!

Ervin said...

haha... i jz punched u, man... platinum my ass... LOL! u're yelling like a sissy... haha...

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Thank God u are ok, i heard tat u won the debate comp. congratulations good job. Now u get a pinch of dad's feeling when u are on the bike. at least u where careful. Take caer n God Bless ;)