Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Santubong Trip...

This is the mafias.Beware of them as they will kill you when they don't like you.They will kill you either with "Bananas" or "Fried Oyster"..Haha..They are from left Samuel and Ervin..
This is Anthony(the Camera man) and me...
We don't really have a nice group photo as there is nobody that is willing to take a picture for us.Anthony is sacrificing himself..Haha..
This is the RAT...Agent Rat....He might like normal to you,but he is definitely not.

Yup..This is me.I really like this picture.Thanks Anthony..The sad think is that it is not fully taken.It would be nice if it is a full body of me.

1 comment:

Earl Grey said...

haiya,evan...ppl take ur photo,don HIAM la...keke...wei,my birthday u no heart oh!ivan some more call me at 12pm sharp lo!!!!!