Friday, February 15, 2008

The Biggest Mistake

Haiz...I can never believe this happening to me.But before I continue saying things I would just like to share something with everybody,that is I never like sitting on planes.This is because I can never forget my first time sitting on the plane.I remember I was around 10years old when I first get on to the plane.It was a bad one,me and my bro(Ivan) was nausea for at least 5 hours after the flight.Since then I build up a fobia on plane.

Okay,so here goes the story.Before flying off from Penang.My mum is reminding me that I need to talk a aerotrain to KLIA after coming down from the plane.So after arriving at KLIA(which I am actually on the place where I need to be,all I need is to take a lift to the 5th floor) I start searchng for a place for me to take a train.So I asked a Malay girl at the counter and she pointed me to the lift,I asked her again that I want to sit an International flight and she said "yaya".So I saw a sign saying that "KLIA Express at G Floor",so I went to the ground floor and sat the train and left for KL sentral which is a totally wrong place.This mistake cost me RM70.After realizing my mistake I quickly rush back to KLIA.Making alot of calls and prayers on the way hoping that I will not missed my flight.But unfortunaly the time I reached there,the counter was already closed.I tried talking and asking for mercy,but end up what I get was a 'NO'.

Wah,it was a panic and stress time.After I know that I can't get on to the plane,I really feel like crying.It was such a big mistake,how can I do such a mistake.Costing me all this trouble and disaster.

So you guys must be guessing where am I now.I am now in Nilai College with my bro(Shaun).Will be staying here until Sunday(Had changed my flight to Sunday).It cost me a penalty of RM200,it can actually be more but thank God that it was not more than that.

Please keep me in prayers and no problems will happen again while I am in Sydney airport as I have a transit at Sydney airort to Melbourne.Hope that my luggage can also safely go through the custom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

althougs is really a big mistake but nvm d la.. is over d la.. juz take tat as an expensive lesson..at least now u utand more about the KLIA structure which is quite confusing... but after a few times u shld b able to kno more.. dun b unhpy d la..

Earl Grey said...

luckily u still have place to stay. i actually thought that u would overnight at airport till sunday...haha...

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Haha.....eh, u noe that as i read thru ur blog i find it kinda funny, haha...Soli thou.TK