Thursday, February 21, 2008

Here I am

I am now in Melbourne,Australia...Haha.There is just too many things to say on how the things are over here.I will be having my Internet connection by next time,and I will upload phots and tell you more about the life here.So far it is very nice here and the people here are still okay to me(there are not that racist as I thought)and I hope that it will carry on. I do have a lot of things to say and share with you guys but I just do not know where can I start from.So I think I will start from the photos taken and it will be more intresting. It is very cold her in the morning and when it rain. The lowest temperature I ever experience was 14C. I know what Ivan is going to say,but I think you can keep it to yourself..Haha.. I will need to buy a winter clothing as it will be cold.Hope that it wont be 2 expensive.

Below are my address and contact number.But I think it will be cheaper for you guys to message my 016 number and I will reply you with my aust number.

10 Midvale Avenue, Balwyn North.3104,VIC.Australia.
+60413050385

Will update more in future.
God bless everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck man.. wish u all the best there..

Anonymous said...

Hey, after that biggest mistake.... everything goes smoothly??? You take care la... and...rmb...try not to use my gift if possible...k?

Earl Grey said...

good that ur transit was correct n no more mistake i guess...ya,for sure tat Ivan would boast about his treshold!!!haha...all the best oh! study hard while play hard!

erv said...

darn... kch will be soooo boring without u, man... no futsal kaki, no pro evo kaki & no kaki to watch football... haha... btw, all the best, man. hope that scarf can help u during freezing time... haha