Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Differences

There is really a big differences between Malaysia and Australia.And I am here to share with you people about them.First will be the transportation system.The tram,train and bus here is so convent.As you can just go almost anywhere you want by first purchasing the tram card.It is really very good as I will need to walk for 10mins and take 3 trams to reach my university.So that will cost me around an hour to directly reach Swinburne.

2nd is about the enrollment.It only takes me 15mins to enroll myself into my course and only 3mins to get my student ID done.But what is the case in the Sarawak Campus?Is awful man.It takes you hour for the enrollment and takes you two weeks to get your student ID and with the stupid validated sticker on it done.

Now is about the class room and facilities.The class room is big and nice with high-Tech stuff and of cause the facilities are so much more better than the one compared in the Sarawak Campus.Each course is having their own building and there is another 4stories of library as there is around 15K of students(total of 3campus).The other 2 campus is quite far from here.What I am happy about is that they have what a university needs.But the Sarawak campus is just a small building and they still call themselves a UNIVERSITY.What a joke man..Haha

The Lecturers here are good as well(at the moment).Now this thing is where we Malaysians can beat them.That is the food.The food here is so expensive.It will cost you at least 8AD for me meal,which is around RM24.But it is quite cheap if you would have to buy fresh food and cook them yourselves.

Oh ya,the weather here is of cause very nice in the day with around 22-25.But it is very cold in the night where I need to wear my jeans to keep myself warm or I will be freeze to death.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. tats y i said is gd to expose urself to other environment... better to stay in malaysia n be a "frog under the well"..

Anonymous said...

... here i am... in sarawak's campus.. *sob* *sob*. yalah, yalah... showoff ler. wait till u come back, then u know. haha... Btw, I'm in the uni library now, using the pc. You'll be surprise how much Swin here changed. Not yet, actually. the building all competed d, not yet moved in. Next semester. oh, there'll be an indoor futsal court here. haha... go there study ha? not look at "ang moh cha bo". Later someone in Penang "eat vineger"... haha

-erv

Anonymous said...

wow... everyday 1hr to your campus...must be tiring... anyway keep in touch... oh ya...i quite busy recently...no time to blog,... will msg you when free la...dun kena bully...take care..

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

U sld come to my stupid ex- WW II place, the buildings and classrooms are like those going to collapse anytime, but guess that im just about to get used to them, hahha.....Here no facilities no food and nothing, hahaha//...U have fun lah, i wonder u gt my precious comment??

Earl Grey said...

how can u compare the food n the living costs wor?ppl earning aussies mah... 8AD is cheap for them but 'coz u convert,that's y u say it kalah m'sia...