Friday, February 29, 2008

The Heart of Melbourne

I will need to take around an hour tram to come to the city.The city is really very beautiful and nice.The design of each building is so unique that i just feel like taking a picture of everyone of them.


I do not know what building was that but it is very nice and I love it.Beside me is Mindy and her sister(I forget her sister's name only meet her ones).


Behind me is an Information Building where you can go in and ask anything you want about Victoria.Just imagine how big and nice it is if you want to comapare the one in Malaysia..haha


This is the Victoria State Library and my statue will be replacing it five years from now stating - "EVAN ALMIGHTY"..haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH, seen you have gone botak...

Anonymous said...

dude!!! u'r bold??!!! botak! noob!! haha

-erv

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Nice structures, havent u seen mine in Russia, lagi byk leh...See until i sien, hahaha....bt attitude wise, im sure urside better 10000 times

Earl Grey said...

wah,touring oso bring along book huh???!!! so hardworking!!