Friday, February 29, 2008

Orientation in Swinburne Australia Feb 2008

Here is some photo of the orientation.As it is the orientation week,there was free lunch every day throughout the week and dinner on Friday.The food was wonderful. There was like Indian food,burgers and hotdogs,pizza,baked potato,paste and cheese cakes etc.I missed some of them as I got classes or I did not know.But over all I have been having free lunch for these two weeks.It was so cool and so much more better than the Sarawak Campus's orientation.

This is given by a bank called "Commonwealth Bank"...Looks cute leh..haha.

There was some music going on during the orientation.I am not sure what music was that but it was nice the rythem was harmony and wonderful.I love them.

There is me,Raymond,Karen(white) and Mindy(blue).We are all from the Student Exchange Programme.One more is Anthony which is not in the picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have gone botak, while raymond is keeping a long hair. Upside down in Aussie, eh? haha...

-erv

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

U r rite la....No wonder they do business can never be better than Chinese, haha...Gv free food hor, hahaha.....Sum more so nice d food.At least charge 1$ for cleaning and washing also good la, lol....

Earl Grey said...

NEWBIES or new BEEsss??? y got the anthenna thing there???? ivan so kiam siap la...go meeting, go conference oso provide food la...wat more an Uni orientation...haih...it's not about business!!

Anonymous said...

If you want to put up with everyone of them then do so. But I would prefer you look 4 another place if you can afford that. I think you need privacy also and I think God woul approve you for that so you can spend time with him and you can see your friends if time allowed.