Saturday, March 29, 2008

Can I place an Oder here?

I do not know how Ivan can stand it,but I can't take it anymore.I need to go back to Penang.Can someone help me?Can I place an order here?I will be arriving KL at 7pm,so I am not sure what time will I arrive Penang,but I think most probably will be supper. I want 2 roti canai,1 roti bawang,1 roti telur and 1 mutabak ayam for supper and big pao and lo mai kai for breakfast the other day. Mee goreng, Hokkien Mee and ice kacang for lunch.Curry me and Soya Bean for tea.'zu cha'(the one opposite tai lok mee) for dinner and walk across the road after that to bungkus 'tai lok mee' for supper.Will contine eating non-stop again for the rest of the day.I miss the food man..haiz...Although I did tried Veitnamese food,Inodesian food and had the biggest burger in my life before,but it can still never beat Penang's food.It is the best man..


This burger cost me around 10AD,I spend Adeline and Kevin to eat as well where they order other kinds of burger.In total it cost me around RM100..Haha.But I do not mind since both of them always cook for me to eat.

So if anyone can take and post my order for me then there will be rewards given to them.Thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!! And u made me think of Nasi Lemak, Spicy Hot sambal, Rojak, Satay Kajang, Bak Kut Teh, Fried Lala, Pan Mee, Chee Cheong Fun, Char Kueh Tiaw.....

I so wanna go home now!

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Hahaha.....Now you know huh???its like you miss all those things so much tat smtms you even dream abt it and saliva stat flowing, hahaha....At least you get Asian fd there, we have nthg here, but ok la, cz we cook ourselves.V all pro d leh, hahaha.....Nvm la, you will be back soon.Penang Food Rulez !!!