Sunday, March 30, 2008

You are Invited!!!



I just got back from church as usual. Today morning when I wake up to take my breakfast (alone) I spend five minutes day dreaming and few people cross my mind - Kelvin, Penny, Han Chuan, Shaun and Ivan. No offence to those that did not appear in my mind, it does not mean that I do not treasure our friendship. I suddenly wonder that how well if I was not doing things all alone in this house and can we actually live together? Will we as friend end up quarrelling by leaving together? I am not sure about that and honestly I doubt that will happen and it should be a wonderful thing if we are staying together. 5 years back, we can share everything and talk about anything together, but why not now? Is it because we have grown up and we set a hollow wall against each other to break down the communication signal? We believe that things are better to keep unknown than being known? Or is it because we forgot one basic rule of a friendship – effort. I believe that it takes efforts to maintain a close friendship, but we lack doing it.

So now you are specially invited by $iR_Ev@n_Co0! for a personal apartment stay at Penang Hill. No outsiders are welcome as it is specially organize only for Evan and his friends. We will have activities up there so do not worry that you will be bored to death. Do you feel like contributing something in this apartment stay, like you would want to join me in organizing it? Just feel free to tell me, no space for worries about anything to tell me. It will only cost you RM20 for it and RM15 for early birds(31/5/08). Please register yourself at my blog (godwillleadtheway.blogspot.com) or by any way that is convenient to you. The date is yet to be decided but I will try to make it convenient for everyone. You need not need to pay to me during registration, you can even pay me during the particular date we are going. I can promise you that there will be plenty of food and fun up there and there is nothing to be worry about if you have problem in the money just let me know.

God bless all of you,
In Christ,
Ev@n_Co0!

4 comments:

DoWn SyndrOm3 said...

yeah..i m da 1st....kk
i 1na join...
bt i hav problem in money lah...haha...

Anonymous said...

me 2...count me in

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Haha....Me 3. I pay you now. Nah... 'Rm15' so don't ask me for money anymore. Effort is the ans to remain a close relationship ;)

Earl Grey said...

hi hi...just drop by to see who join...i'm not registering myself...lol...no money....lol