Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Daily Routine

It has since been one month I am over here in Melbourne,Australia.How was my life actually been?To be honest I was never happy to be at home and you guys should know the reason.Thus I choose to spend most of my time in university compared at home.My day begins with myself having my shower then my breakfast. The usual time that I wake up will be 830am and will leave the house to catch a bus at 930am.


There is only two choice for my breakfast.It is bread with peanut butter, butter or nutella.

Or my breakfast can be like that.But a coffee was a must everyday in the morning.


This is the bus stop where we will be waitng for our bus.

This is how the bus looks like and see how nice and clean it is if you would want to compare it with the one in Malaysia.

This is were I will take my train that will stop at Glenferrie Station(which where Swinburne is). I can take the same way back home as well and it is save of energy and time(30mins). But what if I choose not to?


I will have to walk for 15mins and take 3trams in order for me to reach Glenferrie Station.This is because the bus service will stop operating at 6:10pm and will not be providing any service during weekends.As I do not want to go back so early,so I will need to take the tram back.

After going back home I will usually take my dinner,bath then watch a movie and sleep.The movie is to make me sleep so I spend 4 nights to finish one movie..haha.

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Rapid Penang, cacat...hahaha.....I dun eat nutella cz here v expensive, hehe....ohya, i think u sld recheck ur blog, cz u meant sth u dun meant in the beginning ;)