Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a wonderful God I have

I just want to share with you guys how a wonderful God we have.Our God is and has been blessing me abundantly.First is that He bless me with a business class service when I am on the plane and it was wonderful man.Food all the way.If I can drink,I would have been drinking non-stop.Second is that Aunty Sharon gave me a call saying that she will be paying for my rental,which mean I am staying for free now.Thank God!Third is that I got to know a Penang guy(he is working for a Germany airline) that is leaving Melbourne and heading for China.So he left and gave me his bed,mattress,pillow,bolster,winter blanket,vacuum machine,over,cooler,cupboard,2 mugs,phone card,iron and ironing board.It was so wonderful man.I have been bless with so many things.Fourth,Elaine call me saying that she got some winter clothing and a mug for me.Yes!I need not need to spend money buying winter clothes already.Fifth,my shoe is torn and i went to smith street to search for a new pair of shoes.But it was to expensive,it is around 100AD,so I think I just have to wear slipper until my mum come over,but guess what happen?Jolin called me saying that she is going back to Malaysia.Thats cool so she can bring my shoe for me.Yeah!Save money again...Haha.Thank God and I believe if you look at your life carefully you will realise that God is blessing you as much as He is blessing me now.Jehovah Jireh!!!

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Yea....Johovah Jireh, He is our provider in all we need. Praise be to God the Almighty.God Bless///