Friday, March 07, 2008

My Nest in Australia


There is actually seven of us staying here together,but it is not crowded at all as the place is quite big.The only problem is that there is only one toilet and one bath room.So we just need to make sure we wake up at different time then everything would be just fine.I am actually sharing with two person in a room,so there is 3 of us in one room.


This picture shows where I have already been sleeping for 2 weeks.Beside me is Alex.

This is another part of my room where Tee Hiong's bed is there.


As you can see that this is actually the living room.Is quite empty there.


This is the corridor which is quite small.



This are the pictures of the bath room wich is kind of small.


This is obviously the toilet..LOL


Here is some food in our kitchen cupboard.



This is just 2 minutes walk out of my house,but we never buy things here as it is expensive,but I made my calls back to Malaysia over here.

2 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Evan, ur bed not tat clean either.Just imagine putting ur jacket v dust and germs that u collected the whole day, then trasferring them on ur bed. Yuckss.....

Earl Grey said...

since when u started complaining...??? bathroom is nice la...corridor is for passing thru nia,u so fat dy meh??? don't eat cheese too much can dy~~~ wahaha...