Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Turning Point

To be honest to everyone I am actually not happy leaving with my house mates at all.But I am already getting used to the messy and the laziness of them.For example is like throwing the socks every where and always putting their things on my "table"(cupboard top) and not washing the dishes after taking using them any time of the day.Things are getting better with them,but the only problem I have now is with Tee Hiong and Darren. Tee Hiong is okay guy,but the problem is that he really depends on mood,when he is in a good mood then everything is fine,but when he is in a bad mood he can just do whatever he wants or say whatever he wants without bothering about others.I am not saying this alone as Alex(the another roommate) also have been complaining about him that way.Doing things like playing game or shifting his things very early in the morning(7am) where are all still asleep and being awake by the noise produce by him.Darren is the worst among all,and is not only me but others as well.He is very bossy and he always wants things in his way.He thinks that he is always correct and his solution is always the best.

The rest of them is giving me less problem now as I already told them that do not aspect me to spend a lot of money here and stop buying so many things.This is because they really love spending money and have been spending a lot earlier which I really do not like.

Yesterday was a bad day for me.Tee Hion really make me very unhappy and same goes to Darren.I just ignore them yesterday and I wanted to find someone to realize my frustration,but sadly there was no one for me to talk to.But after cooling down then a lot of things and words was flashing through my mind while I was lying on bed.Words that I have been telling Janis and others,but yet not really applying it myself.

So I came to a point where I think I need to "Preserved under trial and gain the Crown of Life".Thanks for what Janis and Cecilia has been telling me also to Love my neighbor as myself.So I will just have to change my angle of seeing things and hopefully things will be better for me and them and that I can continue to enjoy my life here in Melbourne.

4 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Cheer bro...we are living in this downfall world.Shine for Christ thou some ppl may be blind and can't see the ligth, but well....Hu noes??

Anonymous said...

Ah the woes of living with others. Well do have in mind that u r not the only one. If u really have to, go punch the idiots and then move out. I will be one to cheer on u! Darren sure is annoying!

Anonymous said...

to anonymous 1..
u have a grudge against darren huh? lol..
i dun know him very well but i wil still be the second 1 to cheer on u evan.. ^^

Ev@n_Co0! said...

Who are all this anonymous..Please give me a name.Thanks for your supports!