Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Happy New Year....

As usuall I will join Hiding Place to celebrate this last day of Year 2006. In fact this year I was invited to 3 other place(BBQ) except Hiding Place,but I rejected all as Hiding Place's bro is alwiz my main priority...This year we did not go to the beach,but juz celebrate it at our center. Surprisingly alot more bro are willing to stand up and share about their testimony during the open testimony time.I am indeed touch and encourage by them.May the Lord bless them and everyone else, you and me in year 2007.

3 comments:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

hahaha.....then tat's really interesting.wat abt the Stulos bros???

Anonymous said...

wow.. hiding place's bro is ur main priority.. they muz b vhpy bout tat,rite?

Anonymous said...

A tinge of jealousy detected...uncalled for