Thursday, January 04, 2007

Merry Christmas

First of all is Merry Christmas to evrybody out there although it is quite late..hehe.Em....How did I celebrate my christmas???Of cz this year was different as Ivan is not around and Patches and janet are around...haha.

The main thing was this year i hve less present compared to last year =< But I am much happier as I have a better present - FRIENSHIP.I thank God for that as He had bless me with the most wonderful people around me and of cz the most wnderful parents, siblings and spouse(on the way..but duno when)...

Presents that I hve receive was angpow form my parents.Sis Elaine gave me angpow as well and thanks to them...A chelsea ball from Ervin.Thanks man I really love that alot.A chelsea scaft and key chain and a hand band from Tze yang. Pen from Richard and Hui Yan.A card and pencil from Ee Lui.A chelsea cup from Eu Jin.A snow spray from Gaogao,Chong yi and Jun Hong.A t-shirt from Lillian.A key chain from Ying-Ann.Aother from Jane and Joanne.A wallet from the Hiding place.Oh ya..A angpow from Mrs.Theng also.A t-shirt from shaun.A t-shirt and a bowl of mee from Janet...Haha.A

I thank God alot as it is not the present that matter,but it is the Gospel.On the 22th our caroling group when the a neighbourhood to sing christmas carol and wish people was we walk by thier house.It was good as they are able to feel the LOVE of God that gave us His Son to die n the cross for us.On the 23th we went to our church member house from 4pm until 1am...That was fun and tirying...haha.We sang,eat,talk,drink and lay through the whole evening and night.Isn't it cool..haha.Then on Christmas eve was our church dinner.Our table was quite mad coz we did not win any lucky draw gifts...Haiz.....But we did make aot of noise that night...haha.Now is Christmas day...Hohoho..We celebrate christmas togehter at church by having a chistmas party.It was fun.Imagining me playing until I took off my shirt...haha.Then of cz we took alot alot of pictures on the 24 and 25th...

Well,I think that is it for Christmas day and I do hope it will be getting more and more fun each year..

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

enjoyed urself huh????Well.....then tats good.those frenz from church are really the best kind of ppl tat we can ever get huh????I guess we can't really feel that impact untill we are physically away but however, i noe they are the best grp of ppl and will always miss and appreciate tat fellowship and frenship. Enjoy and appreciate this Blessing of God, share it with others also so tat more and more ppl can feel His Love through U all----His ppl ;)