Thursday, January 04, 2007

Penang...

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long.It was bcz i am busy catching up with things in Penang.The best food in the world.The best people that I always come to touch with and of cz the best family and friends.Since my return to Penang,I realizi that so many things had change.1st is the traffic system,then the arrangment of things in my house,then people..Even me have changed.Everybody is saying that I am more fair and skinner(I lost 9kg) and most of all is I am more handsome...haha!It is true, this is all the compliment I received when I am back.

Alot of people seem to be different from last time(I duno whether is it good or bad).But of cz i am happy to be back and see all the familiar faces.SInce my return I have attended to funeral,I thank God that they both are now together with our Lord in a place where there is no sorrow but only laughther.

Afther all the eating I got myself into trouble by visiting the toilet very ofthen...Haha.I guess it is bcz Penang is a bit more dirty compare to Kuching.And I gain back the weight(4kg) I lost in Kuching as well...haha

To my Kuching friends.Do not miss me as I will be back on the 27th of Feb...haha

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

hahaha....gaining back all those weights huh????All my friends tat come here also lose weight except me, still as fit as ever. Well, i think we can out it in this way, is bcz tat i make delicious food to pamper myself thus not losing any weight.so just admit,hahahaha........ ;)