Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Things that are Crossing My Mind

Boring....Everyday juz coming to my working place and do nothng much is just so boring, but now at the moment that is pushing me to coninue is my salary...haha. I am just waiting until end of the month for my salary then I can enjoy on Feb..After all the enjoyment and fun then I am back to the Jungle. Will thinks b better that way for me? Is Penang going to miss me? I am just to free in my wrking place and alot of things just came into my mind. But I know that all I need to do is to trust Him. Trusting Him is alwiz the best choice and He will lead me according to His will and plans with the most wonderful things in Life. Are you eager for that kind of happyness and those wonderful things in life. All you have to do is put yourself on His hand and He will guide u in every step of ur Life. Burn Hot for CHRIST !!!!

God Bless you
Ev@n_Co0!

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

yes, i agree with u.Both in the salary and in the aspect of God's guidance.however, evry mth while waiting for the salary, there is actually another thing in my mind, the day is nearer for me to go Russia, but now i have been here for almost 4mths d, wat abt u???