Monday, January 08, 2007

Welcoming Day...

I was so looking forward to dat day.I plan 2 take alot of photos, throwing people into the sea and have fun.But things wasn't day way.Yes,I did have fun,but I was aspecting more than that.We plaied game and I did sum sharing. Since Tze Yang start to call me "JIAO LANG"(Bird Man) then now everydody is calling me that.Even all the new members that join us also call me that way...Ishz...The reason why he call me that is because I just came back from Sarawak.Sarawak's Logo is a Bird.What a stupid way of calling me that..He is going 2 get from me.On that day as T.J went with us,he kept on stop me from throwing people into the sea,so end up nobody was wet..So boring..Haiz...Richard!!!If u are reading this u better becaeful.It took me a long time to wash off all the sand on my head and between my hairs.Thank to richard and a stupid girl..I duno her name.A day for my revenge will come.I will ATTACK ur weak point..haha! We did not take alot of picture.The person that I wanted to take piture with was not really in a good mood so we end up not taking.,Haiz...Well I belive there are still many chance to take picture,but we have missed the chance to take at 6/1/07 and there is no more chance as we can turn back the time. Hope I will still continue to have alot of fun in Penang before i go back to the jungle and become a BIRD MAN...God bless 2007 and Penang and most of all is YOU!!!

Ev@n_Co0!

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Welcoming Day????U din explain the title leh???/Izzit a time where many new members come and join Beyond Fellowship???

That sounds like a lot of fun huh????I bet all of U had a great time.