Thursday, January 04, 2007

Marvell Sdn.Bhd.

Marvell Sdn. Bhd. is now wear I am working as I clerk.Honestly I find it kind of boring as there is always no work for me to do.For an example was my 2nd day(4/1/07).I came the office at 8am.Sat there doing nothing until 9am.Then I was ask to help to file up sme documents.Finish it in 30mins then there was again nothing for me to do.I kept ask my boss whether there is anything for me to do and he will just say wait.Now is already 12pm.So u can imagine me doing nothing since 9:30am.I almost fell asleep..So to prevent that I end up check main and online and even updating my blog...haha.

God bless the work of our hand.Amen!

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Yah.....God Bless U, then u will ending up sleeping everyday. Let me suggest sth to U.U can actually do sth more meaningfull like reading the book that Xin Yun gave us for B'day present.