Monday, January 08, 2007

Things in Mind..

There is around 45days left before I am going back to Sarawak to continue with my studies.I have plan to do alot of things with my family, friends and love one to do before I go back.I am not sure whether it is possible or not.Just keep it in prayer and hope that the mission will be accomplish.Ivan-please do not be jealous while readng my plans....haha..

Family - go for a movie, a 1derful dinner at a restaurant and going for a vacation togehter...
Friends - go and eat seafood together,mor football,3 ball rice(Bah Kut Teh) and Red Box...

there are still other things which I will keep it secretly as I plan to do it not in a group but onily me and that person...like doing GAY...haha!Dun ask so much or u will be dead..haha


God Bless...

1 comment:

-kHoO_7^@N- said...

Nvm, im not jealous.When i was in Pg u missed all these fun, so nvm now u can enjoy and have a great time.Appreciate all those momments, i'll be back soon ;)